Floating Gate Dosimeter (FGDOS®)
- FGDOS® radiation sensor with digital output
- Resolution 200uGy (20 mrad)
- Total radiation dose up to 250 Gy (TID)
- Chip Serial Number
- Interface for microcontroller applications
- QFN32 with two independent sensors for redundancy
- Programmable Sensitivity 5 kHz/Gy or to 30 kHz/Gy
- Passive detection mode (zero power consumption)
- Temperature monitor integrated on-chip
- 5V supply voltage
FGD-02F is a digital radiation sensor based in FGDOS® principle. Sensor output is a frequency modulated pulse train proportional to radiation dose. Internal counters allow radiaton dose digital value to be read via SPI interface.
Chip serial number is provided for sensor tracking. In passive mode, the chip is still sensing the acumulated radiation dose even when there is no power supply. Sensor temperature dependency is internally compensated
Additionally, on-chip temperature sensor and reference channels are provided for extended precision applications, via digital post-processing.
QFN32, 5mm x 5mm (2 sensors)